Data is made available to the users of CHAVI system subject to the following conditions.
- Participants or subjects whose imaging and clinical data is available in the CHAVI system must not be identified or contacted using information available from the CHAVI system or elsewhere.
- Users agree that they will not generate or use information like facial features or other information such that identities of research participants or subjects can be disclosed or ascertained.
- Users agree that they will be responsible if the imaging and / or clinical data downloaded by them is used for identifying or contacting research subjects or participants in the future.
- Users agree to log into CHAVI using the provided username and password in order to download the images.
- Users agree that CHAVI will maintain a log file which will enable us to associate downloaded imaging and clinical data with the user who is initiating the download.
- User agrees to acknowledge in all oral or written presentations, disclosures as well as publications the specific dataset.
- Data usage policy information is provided with each dataset in the CHAVI system. The user agrees to use the data pursuant to the aforementioned data usage policy. Most datasets are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) licence. Read more about the licence here.